Monday, April 23, 2012

Facebook is the website I use the most.  It's the website everybody uses the most.  I have a Facebook account that I use just about everyday.  The only reason I still have my Facebook is to talk to my friends on chat and look at events and other things people post.  I only use my phone to get on, never the computer.  I think so many people just have to be on Facebook because they feel connected or are curious about what other people are doing.  It's a good way to keep in touch with people you don't see on a daily basis, or just to catch up.  I don't think it's possible for people to have hundreds of friends.  The brain is only capable of having 150 stable relationships with other people at a time.

Some positive aspects of Facebook are:
  • It's an easy way to communicate with your friends.
  • Sharing pictures and information with family and friends is easier.
  • It's something to do when you get bored.
Some negative aspects of Facebook are:
  • It can distract you from doing your homework.
  • Everybody knows your business.
  • People can stalk your profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment