Monday, April 30, 2012

What's on your mind?

Everybody asks me this.  Facebook, Twitter, every social networking site.  I don't understand why though.  Nobody actually cares.  Today has been the worst day.  I have over a month left of school and I have the worst case of Senioritis ever.  I no longer have the motivation to wake up at 6:30 in the morning, do my hair, make-up, eat breakfast, go to school for seven hours, and then go home  and do it all over again.  In almost every single one of my classes we don't do anything.  I don't think that I can go through a whole year of this again.  I just want to get into college and as far away from here as possible.  I'm such a negative person.  On the bright side, only a month until Summer! (: That's the only thing positive about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment